[OM] A few landscapes

Subject: [OM] A few landscapes
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 11:47:21 -0500
A few landscapes from Scotland. Been messing with the files again in
preparation of hanging a few images publicly next month.

Into the Cullins: The sign at the car park said Glumagan Na Sithichean. The wee
burn winding through the image leads to the Fairy Pools. Beautiful water there,
with no hint of peat color. This is just before you get to the forest at Glen
Brittle.

Road to Armadale: A b&w conversion of a color image posted a while back. Both
are there. I’m partial to the b&w, but maybe that’s just me.

Tobermory: Lovely day. We had just arrived at the ferry terminal off the right
edge of the picture. A few hours later the islands were slammed with a proper
Southwester, the Scottish equivalent of one of our New England Northeasters.
Dreadful wind and rain, but nothing compared with what’s going on in the
southern UK now.

I realize none of these can compare with the portraits posted by Philippe and
Tina today, but we all can’t be smitten with photographic genius all the time,
eh? <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal