[OM] Question for E-M1 owners: was Reconditioned E-M1

Subject: [OM] Question for E-M1 owners: was Reconditioned E-M1
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 11:41:09 -0500
I too have noted the sale offer in this morning's mail and am tempted
but have a usage question.

I prefer to keep focus off the shutter button and like to have my thumb
on the focus control and index finger on the shutter release.  One thing
I have disliked about my E-M5 is that the "playback button" (which is
best located for that) is actually hard to depress with the thumb
because of its small size and close proximity to the view screen's
frame.  Because of that I use the fn2 button located next to the shutter
release.  That works fine unless you're trying to shoot quickly...
moving the finger from the focus button to the shutter button takes time.

Looking at DPReview's iamges of the E-M1 it appears the the relocated
AEL/AFL button may now be in the perfect position to actually function
as a thumb operated focus button.

What say you E-M1 owners?  Can you easily depress that button with
camera in shooting position (for a left-eyed shooter)?

Thanks for any feedback,
Chuck Norcutt