Re: [OM] Belgian beer is just too good

Subject: Re: [OM] Belgian beer is just too good
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 08:06:19 -0500
Thanks for the rundown. I typically drink the blondes cold, including my
recently acquired Czechvar. Had a bottle with supper last night, in fact. It’s
growing on me. My Scottish ales and British porters I tend to store in the
refrigerator, and then remove a half hour to 45 miles before consuming. At the
moment, our cellar is about 40 degrees, which isn’t much off what the fridge
is. Our pantry off the kitchen is about 60 degrees, which is a little too warm
for my American-honed tastes.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal