Re: [OM] Belgian beer is just too good

Subject: Re: [OM] Belgian beer is just too good
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 14:50:16 -0500
I will print out that list and check at the shops to see whether they 1) have,
or 2) can get. Please, research away. Just take careful notes (assuming you can
see the paper; if you can’t, just talk to Siri. She’ll pass your research along.

I believe I’ve seen Westmalle. Not sure. Will check.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal