Re: [OM] Fall Colors, Ledges State Park

Subject: Re: [OM] Fall Colors, Ledges State Park
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 13:53:19 -0800
On 2/15/2014 5:57 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
> Yes, the bright spot be gone. That was the flawed pottery thing. As to the
> sign removal, that makes for a prettier picture, but also entirely changes
> the subject or artistic intent of the picture. The sign wasn't just in the
> picture, it is the picture. But since I've been learning the art of
> compromise, I like your version too.

Yes, that's why the double question mark. A different thing with vs. without,
both likeable.

Might call them "Slow down and enjoy the beauty" and "Look at the beautiful
color."

Truth is, once I opened it up to get rid of the bright spot, itchy fingers
couldn't resist taking on the sign. :-)

Signs Of Moose