Re: [OM] IMG: Chickadee

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Chickadee
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 05:58:23 -0500
Gotta disagree with Moose.  I find the bright gold mesh even more
distracting when it's in focus... the mesh becomes the subject rather
than the bird.  I think killing the specular highlights works better.
But maybe both should be done.

ps: How do you do "selective Focus Magic"?  Just masking the selected
area after working the entire image?  I never seem to be able to get
Focus Magic to perform any Magic.

Chuck Norcutt