Re: [OM] IMG: Chickadee

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Chickadee
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 15:59:30 -0500
I think the problem is all the sparkling highlights.  If you'd like to
recover the image try using the magic wand tool set for a single point
selection.  Click around several times on various of the highlights
until most are selected.  Then use the paint brush with color set for a
representative gold shade taken from the image.  Use a broad brush and
point over the selected highlights on the mesh.  Only the selected parts
will get painted.  That only takes a few minutes and should kill most of
the bright specular reflections and make it look more pleasing.

Chuck Norcutt