Re: [OM] Fuji secret sauce?

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji secret sauce?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 06:03:46 -0500
That’s an interesting question, Chris. It certainly wasn’t the picture I
intended to take, but I appear to have stumbled into something.

What really wowed me was the light on the wall, and the windown silhouettes on
the floor.

But now I’ll be watching for similar thematic material.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal