Re: [OM] Shoot B&W film again?

Subject: Re: [OM] Shoot B&W film again?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 09:12:47 -0500 (EST)
I would agree with most of what AG said, would substitute the word
"different" for "superior" and omit "Except that."  See how that  reads.

Chemistry.  I've got some really ancient chemistry, which I'm sure was  not
store properly that I'm using.

The stuff I'm buying currrently is primarily Ilford.  My most used  film is
their HP 5 Plus.  As a former Tri-X guy from the '60s I find the  results
work for me.  Also use their chemistry (DDX developer.)  I've  also used a
fair amount of Delta 100 sheet film. Ilford also happens to be the  product
most widely available from the suppliers I use.

Unless your computer is on fire, you don't get those wonderful toxic smells
 found in a wet darkroom.  That should be reason enough to get dark and get
 wet.

Bill Barber

In a message dated 2/2/2014 7:27:47 A.M. Central Standard Time,