Re: [OM] Fw: Upgrade your E-M5 with our new firmware!

Subject: Re: [OM] Fw: Upgrade your E-M5 with our new firmware!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 20:06:35 -0500
Hmm.  The UK update notice is much more informative than the US notice.
  The US notice has a few words of description of the changes with no
real explantaion.

As to missed updates does the latest update not include all the prior
changes?  It should.  But I did notice a lens update to the 12-50 (which
I think I have) but I think that lens would need to be installed to get
the change.

Chuck Norcutt