Re: [OM] Dead pigs

Subject: Re: [OM] Dead pigs
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 19:58:20 +1100
Generally I abhor the extremes but I know perfectly healthy Vegans and many
peoples survive on an almost pure animal diet (Inuit are a better example -
milk and blood is more of a Masai warrior diet and they rarely ate meat - the
animals were too valuable).
Humans are very adaptable. The best argument I saw against an extreme diet was
that while it probably wouldn't kill you, there was a statistical possibility
that for a few people, it could make you quite unwell. But probably not.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: