Re: [OM] Eye Candy - Color, Texture & Unmentionables

Subject: Re: [OM] Eye Candy - Color, Texture & Unmentionables
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 22:36:41 -0800
On 1/14/2014 9:56 AM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Ahh, another fine Moose color/texture post. Well done.

Thank you!

> Must be the diminutive but well performing PZ 14-42

Indeed; an excellent lens that got a bad rap because of a failing of Panny
bodies, shutter shock. You can see the job it
did in the 100% samples.

I had the E-PM2 and lens in my jacket pocket.

>   and not the 14-150 given the max aperture mentioned.
> I think that cam has the advantage of not having the weirdo 16:9
> display with resultant loss of real estate for stills.

Nope, same as it's predecessor and the E-PL3 and 5. I don't notice anymore.

Not altogether senseless. There just isn't room for a taller LCD on the body.
Making it wider is good for video, I
suppose. For stills, it gets most of the info display off the image area.

H. D. Moose