[OM] [OT] Speaking of the palmetto state...

Subject: [OM] [OT] Speaking of the palmetto state...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 13:16:44 -0500
Charlie (in Charleston) already knows this but I am currently committed
to become a citizen of the palmetto state.  A few days ago my wife and I
put down a non-refundable deposit on a piece of property and a house (to
be built) at Murrells Inlet, South Carolina.  The house will not start
construction until at least mid-April and not likely be finished before
September or October.  In the meantime we have to sell our current house
in New York and have no idea how long that will take.  Should a miracle
happen and our present house sells before the new one is ready we'll put
our stuff in storage and move into the little Florida place until the
new house is ready.

Here are a few photos of the area
<http://www.sciway.net/sc-photos/tag/murrells-inlet/>  Sorry, not mine.
  The only photos I have are of other people's houses and my muddy
building lot.  South Carolina mud is actually red clay brick waiting to
be fired.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt