Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/1/2014: we used no EPO!

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/1/2014: we used no EPO!
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 08:04:49 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Beware of all enterprises that require new
>clothes.<http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/511.html>

     Indeed.  I have to laugh whenever I see a solitary cyclist out on a casual
ride wearing all sorts of tight-fitting brightly coloured clothing.  Makes me
think that the circus is in town.

     When you go to the sporting goods stores like REI, Bass Pro Shop,
Cabela's, etc. most of what you see is trendy clothing that you are told you
need to wear so that you are openly identified as an outdoors enthusiast.  Most
of the people in these stores would be terrified to ever be away from a paved
surface or more than a mike from a Starbuck's, and they arrive in spotelessly
clean SUVs that will probably never see a dirt road.

     Fortunately, Levis and flannel shirts will always be around, as will
people with dirt under their fingernails.  Just not as many as before.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson