Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/1/2014: we used no EPO!

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/1/2014: we used no EPO!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 09:02:13 -0600
> This is just rubbish. If I play soccer, I put on soccer clothes and boots. If
> I play tennis, I wear tennis shoes. If I ride my racing bike, I wear the
> appropriate clothes for that. There is a reason why different sports have
> different clothes. And just because something was not available 50 or 100
> years ago does not mean that we should forsake it today.

Having spent significant saddle time in both street and bicycling
clothes, I'll take the bicycling clothes pretty much any day.
(Exceptions would be with the morning/afternoon commute in Amsterdam,
but that's another story) I would caution some people to wear a second
loose layer of some kind if they look a seal and are afraid of road
sharks.

Originally, bicycle racers and runners, used to wear WOOL! I'm so glad
I came of age in the era of Lycra/Spandex.

(and no, you don't wear them with)

AG