Re: [OM] (OM) OT Totalitaria

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Totalitaria
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 20:00:22 -0800
On 1/10/2014 6:40 PM, Brian Swale wrote:
> My pre-paid copy of "Totalitaria" by Ian Wishart has just arrived.
> ISBN 978-0-9876573-5-0
>
> To get a copy airmailed to you anywhere in the world, or to purchase a
> fully text-searchable digital edition, visit
>
> WWW.IANWISHART.COM
>
> In brief, this book details the course being set for totally unitary world
> governance, and the
> increasing loss of individual privacy and power through the (perhaps) most
> surprising
> mechanisms.

First sentence of the text on the site: "Never before in human history have
governments had the power to totally control
your life."

This is absolute bosh. He is either dissembling, astonishingly ignorant of
human history or dissociated from reality.

Makes me think I don't need to read further.

Un Impressed Moose