[OM] (OM) OT Totalitaria

Subject: [OM] (OM) OT Totalitaria
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 15:40:32 +1300
My pre-paid copy of "Totalitaria" by Ian Wishart has just arrived.
ISBN 978-0-9876573-5-0

To get a copy airmailed to you anywhere in the world, or to purchase a
fully text-searchable digital edition, visit

WWW.IANWISHART.COM

In brief, this book details the course being set for totally unitary world
governance, and the
increasing loss of individual privacy and power through the (perhaps) most
surprising
mechanisms.

Ian is a brilliant author with a string of excellent, thought-provoking books
to his credit.

Brian Swale.
For all eternity, there is this small period of time we call 'life'.

---
is active.