Re: [OM] New Yorker article--Goodbye, Cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] New Yorker article--Goodbye, Cameras
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 16:13:22 -0600
> Have you tried using a hammer and duct tape?

No, not yet. I'm still wanting to repurpose a m43 or DSLR by grafting
the contents to the back of an OM. I've done enough preliminary
engineering work on this to know that it can be done with an OM body,
provided the internals of the digital camera can be moved around
enough. Yes, protototype will be gaffer taped.

I'm only needing an old beat up digital camera to sacrifice. A
mirrorless model, such as a low-end m43 body would be the easiest to
work with.

AG

--
Ken Norton