[OM] Some Photos from Wales

Subject: [OM] Some Photos from Wales
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 22:24:17 +0100
Having just returned from a very stormy North Wales (car door damaged
when wind ripped it out of my hand during a gale) I am in catch up mode
only 750 emails to go but of course work will interfere from now onwards
so may take a while.

anyway Just before Christmas I received the Fuji 23mm/1.4 and at first I
wasn't that impressed, but its growing on me. In terms of resolution it
seems quite good, Bob mentioned being able to see the legs on some sheep
in one of his shots, In this one you can see the tail and the legs of a
dog (you will need to view at the original size and look at the figures.

This is just as well as my camera budget will be frozen this year. The
greedy venture capitalists who bought our company have decided we should
lose our bonus (well in Switzerland its actually a 13th salary designed
to help with all the end of year bills such as mortgages etc..) next
year despite our being the most profitable part of the group, am I
unhappy yes because the money will just go to the very top guy and not
the shareholders while the rest of us have to suffer.

anyway here's the image

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/Images-of-Wales/i-WntrvNp/A>

 From an artistic point of view though I prefer these

Pier and Wind Turbines
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/Images-of-Wales/i-JwVdF8V/A>

Sheep and Wind Turbines
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/Images-of-Wales/i-8NXBMvN/A>

Bench and Wind Turbines
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/Images-of-Wales/i-f4JWWtZ/A>

Final Resting Place with Sea View
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/Images-of-Wales/i-NXXbXfN/A>

I am working on a gallery for North Wales so if you wish to browse the
current photos
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/Images-of-Wales/i-f4JWWtZ>

Any comments welcome and please point out any duds (even if its all of
them) you think should be removed.

IanW