Re: [OM] Scanners

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanners
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 15:18:33 -0400
I have not fared particularly badly with the supplied film carriers for my
9000. The glass carrier is indeed superior to the supplied carrier but I
have yet to master the total elimination of Newton Rings which appear now
and again despite being very careful about eliminating all signs of moisture
on the glass and film surfaces. Somehow, these rings just seem to 'appen and
they are a b***** to remove with PS.

jh