Re: [OM] Gallery update

Subject: Re: [OM] Gallery update
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 19:48:22 +0000
On 2 January 2014 16:22, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Reminds me of a question: I see the license plate, but no lights fore or
> aft. Is such a beast street-legal in the UK?

There is a small tail/brake light and the builder does intend to put a
headlight on it (he plans to use a projector type light shining through a
discreet hole in the number board).  However, as I understand it, the only
light that you must have is the brake light.  You just can't go out during
the hours of darkness without tail light, headlight and license plate
illumination.

Ian

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer