Re: [OM] Siddiq's PAD - Jan 1 2014

Subject: Re: [OM] Siddiq's PAD - Jan 1 2014
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 22:45:25 -0600
Please do say "Hi" to Nico for us. I enjoy being friends with you two
on FB. You two are such a cute couple.

I'll have to post my entertainment system photo. Of course, I don't
have proper bass traps here either. Between the Bose speakers hooked
up to the stereo system and the Mackie near fields hooked up to the
Yammy AW4416, it's a bit of a compromise. HOWEVER, the next two days
I'm WFH (normally get to a couple days a weeks now), so I get to blast
whatever I want through either system as I work. This room is almost
15x30' in size, so it takes quite a bit of amplifier to, uh, fill it
up right. I'll have to run the acoustic numbers on the room again, but
it's not bad at all.

I'm thinking that tomorrow is a Jazz day.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx