Re: [OM] Gallery update

Subject: Re: [OM] Gallery update
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 21:20:23 +0000 (UTC)
nice conversion......are the TT pipes stock?

----- Original Message -----From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>To:
Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Tue, 31 Dec 2013
15:52:23 -0000 (UTC)Subject: [OM] Gallery update

A friend of mine has been building a custom motorcycle based on a Triumphengine
in a BSA frame, or Tribsa. He's nearly finished it, and yesterdaysome of us
gathered at the shed where it was being built to admire thehandiwork, drink
tea, eat cake and set the timing. I took the E-3 and someold flashguns.

I've tweaked the tone curves a bit, mainly to bring out the crepuscularrays in
those that have any, but otherwise very little post processing.

I think I've overdone the fill-flash in most of them but I still like them.C&C
welcome.

-- Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and
experienceprove you wrong. Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor
*is*naked, the truth and a lie are not "sort-of the same thing" and there isno
aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza.

-Daria Morgendorffer--