[OM] Gallery update

Subject: [OM] Gallery update
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 15:52:23 +0000
A friend of mine has been building a custom motorcycle based on a Triumph
engine in a BSA frame, or Tribsa.  He's nearly finished it, and yesterday
some of us gathered at the shed where it was being built to admire the
handiwork, drink tea, eat cake and set the timing.  I took the E-3 and some
old flashguns.

I've tweaked the tone curves a bit, mainly to bring out the crepuscular
rays in those that have any, but otherwise very little post processing.

I think I've overdone the fill-flash in most of them but I still like them.
 C&C welcome.

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer