Re: [OM] Have an hour or three to waste?

Subject: Re: [OM] Have an hour or three to waste?
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 03:54:17 +1300
Andrew wrote:

>&> If you don't have time to be creative then you have your life unbalanced.
>&> You don't find time', you just do it. It's a reflex action. I don't
>&> understand people who do things like Sudoku for entertainment.

My partner's local son and daughter-in-law do Sudoku most days just to keep
their minds
sharp, just as some people do crosswords from the daily paper.

They are nowhere near this age yet, but such mental activity is touted as being
a good
defence against Alzheimer's. ... ( I didn't check the spelling of that word)

If they can't knock them off in just a few minutes, something's wrong.

To say they are mentally sharp would be an understatement ...

Brian Swale

---
is active.