Re: [OM] Have an hour or three to waste?

Subject: Re: [OM] Have an hour or three to waste?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 07:52:30 +1100
Brilliant - the reviews should be collected as a book in themselves.
Is the book itself a gag? The price new at $250 seems excessive for something
with such an unprofessional title.
But those big carriers and container ships do move very fast in a very straight
line.
I have forwarded to a sailor friend who right now should be steering his new
cat somewhere in mid-Atlantic. I'm sure he'll find it useful.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: