Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: quiet end of year

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: quiet end of year
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 06:16:27 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>After a hectic year during which I have been posting pictures from all over
>Europe, Korea, etc., the year
>ends with a whimper, just at home in Alicante, doing nothing unusual. But
>that's OK too:
>
>http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1099

     The "Plaza de la Montañeta" photo is interesting as the reflection off the
wet pavement gives it far greater depth.  It would have been just an ordinary
snapshot without it.

     "Autumn colours, Alicante style" would make a nice board puzzle.

Chris

When the going gets weird, the weird go pro
     - Hunter S. Thompson