Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: quiet end of year

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: quiet end of year
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 06:59:24 +0000
That's a good effort, Nathan: to have been posting in that was for so long.  I
had trouble with my photo per day during 2013, but I'll have another go in 2014.

Of that wide range of photos, I think that my favourite is the Plaza de la
Montañeta, the one you posted on FB.  I like the reflective surface of the
marble together with the departing walker with umbrella.

Happy New Year

Chris