Re: [OM] TOT - My new children's book arrived from the publisher

Subject: Re: [OM] TOT - My new children's book arrived from the publisher
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 13:39:30 -0800
On 12/29/2013 5:31 AM, Rick Beckrich wrote:
> Totally OT, but Thursday the first copy of my new children's book arrived
> from the publisher, Barclay Bryan Press.

That's quite wonderful!

> TitledThe Little Crow Who couldn't CAW,

You know the story from the NW native Americans of how the Raven became black
and got the hoarse voice?

> it will be available from the publisher and on Amazon.
> No photos, but I did the illustrations as well as the copy.
> Aimed at the 4-to-8-year-old crowd, it's the most fun I've had in years.

No one in that age group in my family these days, but I'll check out what I can
on the web, when available.

I've committed to doing another book of images, but none are (as yet?)
commercial. As they have no words inside at all,
they should be OK for all ages. :-)

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Moose Words