Re: [OM] IMG: Martha, An Americana

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Martha, An Americana
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 03:45:12 +1300
Tina wrote

>>> PESO:
>>>
>>> My chickens are so beautiful in the early morning sun that it's almost
>>> worth getting up with the chickens to watch them! This is Martha, an
>>> Americana, who lays green eggs.
>>>
>>> http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/153939460

You have made a picture of something that most of the Western World no longer
knows
anything about, sadly ( = unfortunately).

A rural way of life where there may be straw and ordered disorderliness, and
all timber is not
new-looking and painted - perfect - shiny. Where a not-long-up hen may turn her
head
sideways to better observe just what her friend, the person-with-camera, is up
to now !!

I like it, and as a picture it should sell.

There's one aspect that has me puzzled; th e original seems a bit 'crunchy' on
my screen (
and i'm wearing my  'new, freshly from an India optical technician' spectacles
designed to
give well compensated viewing of my computer screen). Except developing
cataracts can not
be compensated for. My former excellent ultra-close vision is no more, alas.

Brian Swale

---
is active.