Re: [OM] IMG: Guinea Breath

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Guinea Breath
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 14:57:57 -0800
On 12/27/2013 10:44 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
> PESO:
>
> It was cold enough this morning that you could see my guineas' breath as
> they stood on the fence posts and greeted the morning sun:

> Guineas make very good watch birds and they eat ticks and other bugs.

Can't help myself.

What do they watch?

If they eat the ticks, but not the tocks, do they still keep good time? Run at
half speed? (Does a digital watch, which
makes an identical noise once a second, tick, or tock?)

Will one have a part in the sequel to The Phantom Tollbooth?

Here, one can get a US silver dollar (eagle, reverse) made into a watch. If I
get a Guinea watch, would it be for the
birds? I assume it would keep Greenwich Meanie Time?

There are a lot of software writers and QC people who would like a bird that
eats bugs.

OW! Moose