Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: University of Alicante señoritas and some

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: University of Alicante señoritas and some other stuff
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 00:33:08 -0600
On 12/24/13 14:53 : , Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> ...in other words, a mixed bag of work and non-work pictures:

I like the fisheye shot of the library, Cheeta on the doggie bed, and
the elf on skates...

I have to chuckle at the idea of a Chinese IP office, considering that
in recent years, there has been a lot of IP piracy that by all accounts
is mostly state-sanctioned and protected...

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard