Re: [OM] Les images de la Schnozz d'Argent [was Welcome to Iowa et al]

Subject: Re: [OM] Les images de la Schnozz d'Argent [was Welcome to Iowa et al]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 23:42:16 -0600
> BBall hoop: Not quite my cuppa, but it sure looks salable to me. Reasonable
> size/price prints should move.

Agreed. Probably will do something as stock. We'll see.

> Sunset: Nice enough, but nothing to distinguish it. I personally prefer sharp
> silhouettes in this sort of shot.

Probably just needs to be printed very very large.

> Welcome Clouds: Imagined is a mid size print on a wall, I rather liked it.
> Then you showed the alternates not so
> processed and with cooler colors ... I might like it better moved toward the
> color/contrast palette of 452, but not all
> the way.

Fascinating that the general consensus is the straight out-of-camera version.

> Pelicans: Well, Wayne said it "interesting"

Agreed. Not a picture that really would move me to making a big print
of, but it is certainly unusual. I kinda stare at it like I stare at
an automobile wreck.

AG