Re: [OM] An AG Project

Subject: Re: [OM] An AG Project
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 13:39:56 -0600
> And a plan of somewhat less grand scale with which some might have fun is
> to try their hand at printing with alternative processes.  I'm  attracted to
> the tactile nature of alt processes.  Your work becomes more  of a handmade
> product.  It is not rocket science and can return or expand  your
> experience of the magic of the darkroom.  Pretty inexpensive  and most will
> have much
> if not all of the equipment required.
>
> If any are interested and don't know what to do, post to this thread and
> I'll post a simple "how to" for getting started.

You hit on two thoughts there. First one is "less grand scale". I
believe that one is important for me because there are underlying
things going on which could severely derail my 2014. Not being a
nattering nabob of negativism, but a realist. It's why I had to move
back from Colorado. My goals for this project are several fold:
Inspiration, self-discovery, learning, risk...

The darkroom is prepped and ready to rumble. I've wanted, very much,
to do alt processes this year. Bring the "how to" on!

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx