Re: [OM] An AG Project

Subject: Re: [OM] An AG Project
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 13:18:59 -0500 (EST)
And a plan of somewhat less grand scale with which some might have fun is
to try their hand at printing with alternative processes.  I'm  attracted to
the tactile nature of alt processes.  Your work becomes more  of a handmade
product.  It is not rocket science and can return or expand  your
experience of the magic of the darkroom.  Pretty inexpensive  and most will
have much
if not all of the equipment required.

If any are interested and don't know what to do, post to this thread and
I'll post a simple "how to" for getting started.

Bill Barber

In a message dated 12/24/2013 10:11:50 A.M. Central Standard Time,