Re: [OM] New Year, New Project

Subject: Re: [OM] New Year, New Project
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 17:49:15 -0500 (EST)
Ken, I am honored to be mentioned as the source of inspiration for these
sorts of things.  If there is one bit of advise to share it would be have
the project be one which is both fun and fills you with life . . . one that
allows you get in touch with "passion" in way that keeps you coming back for
more. For the past four years I've been photographing a guys farm and old
farm equipment.  Last time I saw the guy who owns it, we talked about some
of his projects and also the work I've been doing at his place.  My
observation to him was that, for me, each visit to his place was like a trip to

Disneyland.  So embrace something that satisfies your creative appetite and
continues to amaze you with the discoveries you make as both you and the
project  grow. It will not take long to discover the project allows space for
all within  your universe to grow and heal.  Keep us informed.

Bill Barber

In a message dated 12/23/2013 11:55:05 A.M. Central Standard Time,