[OM] New Year, New Project

Subject: [OM] New Year, New Project
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 11:54:52 -0600
Using Bill Barber (nsurit) as my inspiration in these things, I'm
about to embark on a new photo journey starting January 1st. It's been
a rough year for me, and it's likely to continue into 2014. It's been
a pretty dark year in several ways and that cloud of negativity has
weighed heavily on any form of creativity.

But there is a glimmer of sunlight peeking through the clouds.

It's been a long time since I've been focused on a photography project
which is inspiring to me and doesn't matter if anybody else likes it
or not. I've got artistic expressions that need to be redirected and
let loose. I'm tired of doing what everybody else is doing. (reference
my recent spate of "instagram" pictures). I'm going to just get
idiotic with the cameras.

What does this new project look like? I'm not sure. I'll be stewing on
it this next week and figuring out a doable project that isn't too
excessive.

I do know that it's going to be on film. It will be with one of the
OM-4T cameras. Beyond that, all bets are off.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx