Re: [OM] Arrgghh

Subject: Re: [OM] Arrgghh
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 15:01:09 -0600
On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 2:53 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Lotion on your feet?! Oh boy...
>
> I do the same.  It's really dry around here most of the winter.  And I'm
getting old as well, so maybe there's that..

> As for filters, the easy solution is just to avoid them altogether. Unless
> you are one of those Luddites still shooting film. Oh wait...
>
> ;-)

I have a polarizer that fits the front of my 14-54 d. Zuiko.  It's
relatively huge.  I need to get an assortment of adapters to use it on the
MFT lenses.  While you can use LR or PS to deepen colors, true enough, you
cannot use them to kill reflections off of shiny stuff or allow you to
shoot through glass or water.  If the camera can't see through the surface
of the water to get at the koi to start with, no amount of post is going to
make them show up.
--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard