Re: [OM] Trouble in paradise--A7r

Subject: Re: [OM] Trouble in paradise--A7r
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 12:38:25 -0500
I'm glad you think so and, as I said, I'd love to have one.  But that's
a much different statement than presenting a smallish web image as
illustrative of the image quality the camera is capable of.  As noted in
the earlier post about vibration, the claim was that the vibration
knocked the 36MP resolution down to about 24MP.  I'm sure 24MP is still
probably more resolution than you've seen before.  And, no doubt, the
dynamic range of the full frame sensor is probably better than what
you're used to... me too. :-)

Chuck Norcutt