[OM] Colour changes and cataracts

Subject: [OM] Colour changes and cataracts
From: Brian Gray <bsg017@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 14:57:40 +0000
   HI
Jim said

<Another nice one!  But my eyes are confused.  I've had the cataract
removed from my left eye, with the right eye scheduled in a couple of
weeks.  My view of the world is changing, one eye at a time.

Are you toning these images?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 12/20/2013 4:38 PM, Ken Norton wrote:

> Welcome to Iowa. Do enjoy your stay.
>
> [1]http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=10183

   Just remember the effects when you meet some amateur philosopher who
   claims a colour is an absolute property of some object!
   Good luck with the second eye, and I hope the overall results are as
   good as those which my wife had with her operations.  We are both
   amazed how much difference it made to her driving when she could see
   the small print on road signs, or big print from further away!  But she
   did find it difficult in the interim when one of my sweaters looked
   green with one eye and blue with the other.
   Has Andrew F any comment on how this effect is interpreted by informed
   philosophers?
   Brian Gray