Re: [OM] DOMKE F-2

Subject: Re: [OM] DOMKE F-2
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:41:05 +1100
Here's a good price for a lens I've enjoyed a lot -
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271342654973
I've bought from this seller twice. I've found the prices to be good, postage
reasonable and quick and the items were as described.
They tend to have a lot of good mFT gear.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: