Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: Amsterdam and back to work

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: Amsterdam and back to work
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 16:03:24 +0100

This was of more interest than usual to me after I spotted the lens hood
in 50-5 - I had also been waiting on a package to arrive which it did
today. my procrastination saved me around 140 Euros.

I havn't had time to shoot much with it yet but its looking to be as
good as the 14mm in which case it will take up permanent residence on
the Xpro-1 and relegate the 14mm to scenic shots.

I have never before been fond of the 35mm FOV but its much more
practical than 21mm :-)  and these lenses shouldn't be in the same room
as the other Fuji lenses but that may be just me and how I use them! :-)

IanW

Who will also be using the OM-D over the Christmas holidays for long
distance shots