Re: [OM] Too close to home

Subject: Re: [OM] Too close to home
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 07:15:39 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>I don't know about that, but I long for the day when our society has a zero
>tollerance of bullying.

     Which is a primary reason why kids take weapons to school.  The teachers
and supervisors simply look the other way, fearful of becoming vistims
themselves or being sued by the parents.  And bullying does not end after
school, but prevails in work places as well.  Managers are fearful of being
sued by the antagonists (or they admire them), and the victims are told that
it's just their imagination and to simply keep quiet and submit to the abuse.
It destroys the productivity of work places.  I suddenly retired the day when I
had reached my limit.  That work place closed it's doors two year later,
primarily due to managerial incompetence and the fact that it was nothing more
than a tax writeoff for the three owners.

Chris