Re: [OM] OT. Computer issues

Subject: Re: [OM] OT. Computer issues
From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 11:49:25 +0100 (CET)
Regarding Yahoo; some of my students use it and more often than not the
attachments they send me don't reach my box.
The cause is simple; for fear of viruses our IT service has decided once and
for all that yahoo has too poor a reputation to allow attachements to go
through, and they dump them systematically.
I found our IT "experts" excuses though as they manage a population of 50,000
young people.

Same applies to hotmail BTW

Hope this helps
Ph

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android -
En savoir plus.

Message du : 14/12/2013 11:28