Re: [OM] OT. Computer issues

Subject: Re: [OM] OT. Computer issues
From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 09:42:12 +0100 (CET)
Use mail and safari?

When in Macland do as the Mac Adams
Old freshly coined maxim

Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android -
En savoir plus.

Message du : 14/12/2013 02:29
De : "JOHN DUGGAN " <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Copie à :
Sujet : [OM] OT. Computer issues

 Can any computer techies give me some advice.
I am running an IMAC with Word for Mac. I read my emails on a BTYahoo server
using Google Chrome. Until about 10 days ago I was able to read and download
attachments to my computer . Now try as I might I can no longer do this! Old
previously opened attachments will now no longer open. If I switch to Firefox
and open up my mailbox...no problem. I hate with a vengeance programmes
changing with out my input!! This is driving me crazy. The BTMail programme is
due to change but I do not think this is the issue as the attachments open in
Firefox. I assume something has changed in Google Chrome ...but what? Any
advice gratefully received.
Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK