Re: [OM] Quizzzz on Friday 13th

Subject: Re: [OM] Quizzzz on Friday 13th
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:37:36 -0800
On 12/12/2013 12:50 PM, philippe.amard wrote:
> Time to try your luck. And your talent ;-)
>
> http://guesstheformat.com/photo

I quit part way through. Compact vs. larger sensor is easy. I don't think there
is enough difference between 4/3, at
least recent and µ4/3 and APS-C to differentiate equally processed images. Then
they throw in an image of llamas that's
been so heavily messed with that the origin is obscure. How is that useful?
Then a couple of image sets that "aren't
available".

Bah Humbug Moose