Re: [OM] IMG: Seoul

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Seoul
From: Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali <muhammad.siddiqui-ali@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 22:27:27 +0000
On Dec 12, 2013, at 1:51 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A somewhat large gallery, 80+ pictures, but well, it was my first visit to
> this amazing city:
>
> http://www.frozenlight.eu/seoul2013

Is the stash of gas masks in the subway something that came about after a
specific incident (Tokyo maybe?) or just a general thing?

Perhaps the tomato-as-desert stems from it being considered a berry?

Somewhat related (to the photo of heaps of purses): on my few trips through AMS
(don't recall if saw the same through LHR), there were alway stern warnings
against bring in counterfeit goods. How does that work? Are the customs
officers trained in how to tell fakes? Do people get caught, surrender the
fakes and get fines?

Thanks.

Siddiq