Re: [OM] Hi, grandpa.

Subject: Re: [OM] Hi, grandpa.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 17:25:29 -0500
Not to worry.  Applying levels in PhotoShop (or any other editor like
FastStone) fixes her right up as the image responds well.  Just drag the
rightmost slider in until it's close to the right end of the histogram.
  Then move the center slider back and forth until you like the effect
on the mid-tones.

Chuck Norcutt