Re: [OM] [IMGs] Unconventional Images from Thanksgiving

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMGs] Unconventional Images from Thanksgiving
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 13:16:50 -0600
On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I somehow missed the original email, and every single reply has trimmed
> out the links.
> > Can you repost the original links?
>
> They're in the Zone-10 gallery.

I don't know whether I missed them the first time because I missed them or
because I am so behind I haven't gotten to it yet.  Anyway, me likey.  Some
beautiful light there and interesting subjects.

On Thanksgiving, I did a family photo shoot for a lovely friend and then
had an accident after a tire blew out on my bicycle and spent the best 3
dining hours of the holiday in emergency.  I did manage to eat some TG chow
later, left-handed, which I have nothing against, except it's not what I'm
used to.  Lingers the pleasure of pecan pie -- to put the best face on it.

Joel W.