Re: [OM] It is a puzzlement

Subject: Re: [OM] It is a puzzlement
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 11:33:47 +0000
That is really great, Bob!

And along those lines, I have just had a message from Demotix that there has
been over 1000 visitors to my Demotix story here:

http://www.demotix.com/news/57181/bluebell-wood#media-57178

Now, I should be the first to accept that there are flaws with the photos, but
I am chuffed to little bits that the stream of visitors has continued for so
long :-)

Chris